After my experience on my birthday (Oct. 4), going “off the reservation” eating bacon, cheese, butter, and more cheese, my system went on the fritz for about 2 weeks. Now I am back with the program. Feeling good. Lots of snow in Cedar City, Utah; may stop 12/15 PM. Lost work time getting inventory ready for January sales in Quartzite, Arizona, Desert Gardens. Lots of rare rock jewelry.
Sometimes my mind is in a different place than my body. The other day at breakfast I accidentally invented a new dish.
- Tangy Tangerine drink
- Osteo Fx drink
- Vitamin D capsule
- Super Beta Prostate tablet
- Triple Action virility tablet
- 5-grain cereal from the health food store with added organic oats, nuts (sunflower, p-nut, soy, etc.), raisins or craisins, etc.
- coconut milk on cereal and in coffee
New Dish – I accidentally added the O.J. to my cereal instead of the coconut milk. Not bad.
New Rock – last year I bought a slab at Quartzite. It was snow white with black spider webbing; also some metallic specks and some brown spots. I forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago. It turned out real nice. The folks at our rock club meeting, S.U.R.C., thought it was a good rock. No I.D. I’m calling it Siberian turquoise. Ha ha!
Check out new pictures:
- Siberian turquoise – not from Siberia and not turquoise; teardrop, $75; round, $60
- real turquoise -robin’s egg blue, Kingman, $45; green – Royston, $40
- rhodochrosite (pink) – rare, Argentina, $45 each